MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By pedro_oliveira1993 Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:05 pm
TT_Lab wrote:Don't watch any video that has a stupid face in the thumbnail

I didn't. I'm sure that there's much better videos out there on that subject, made by people that actually care and are worth the time.

I just found it very ironic. AKAI had a year and gave us a lackluster update full of bugs while releasing VST's for 500$. Roland released the SP, updated it a couple times already and made it extremely powerful for what the platform used to be. And it came out less than a year ago.

It's just funny how Roland "finally listened" and deserves a facepalm but AKAI gives us an unfinished sounds browser that doesn't preview the sounds and all we hear is silence. Very very funny. And smart.

I'm pretty sure there's a couple youtubers that still dry hump their Studio MK2 to this day. It seemed such a life changing device when they showed it. That thing must be so good that they never showed again.
By TT_Lab Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:36 pm
I meant, Who cares what those youtubers/influencers do or don't? Who the hell are those people? They are some randos that happen to be popular among 12yo children and the likes. Don't think that any grown human with a bit of selfcontiusness look at that type of content (christ! I hope no).
By fmq75 Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:59 pm
HouseWithoutMouse wrote:Make music, use the devices and read the manual, you'll learn much more than from any youtube. :) New versions, if they've been long in the making, expect them to contain bugs.

Sure,i would LOVE to read manual from the OP4x but i think i didn`t pay enough so i (or anybody else for that matter) did not deserve one :wink:
By BostonGreen Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:33 pm

YouTubers piss me off, every platform is swamped with nobodies umming, erring and ahhhing through a video where the camera rarely points at what you wanna see. Why the f**k does everyone have to **** film everything, whoring themselves for a couple of cents kickback from YouTube. Narcissistic, attention seeking twats ... :fku:
By BeatWilson Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:21 pm
BostonGreen wrote:

YouTubers piss me off, every platform is swamped with nobodies umming, erring and ahhhing through a video where the camera rarely points at what you wanna see. Why the f**k does everyone have to **** film everything, whoring themselves for a couple of cents kickback from YouTube. Narcissistic, attention seeking twats ... :fku:

Come hang out in the Graffiti Culture... :lol: :Sigh: Even more narcissistic, attention seeking and terrible.
These days everyone posts there graffiti pieces they did in the middle of nowhere and think there so good because its art. I say "Go get yourself a f'n coloring book." Nobody wants to pay dues anymore in anything. They all want instant gratification.

I dont even acknowledge mainstream anything. Been like this since I was a child. Grew up in a family where one of my family members put on Punkshows for over 12 years.