All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By MPC-Tutor Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:25 pm

EDIT (October 2022): Revision 17 now available: small update, now suitable for 2.11.4+

EDIT (July 2022): Revision 18 now available with support for 2.12, MPC One+ and MPC X SE

MPC Bible 2.11 Firmware Edition Now Available!

I've just released the latest update for the MPC Bible (Revision 16) for compatibility with the latest MPC firmware 2.11 and support for the new MPC Key 61.

https://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php/268/mpc-bible/

The new update includes a lot of new content to cover the latest 2.11 features such as the Sounds browser, keyboard splits, probabilities, ratchets and 'pad to keygroup' conversion, plus hundreds of tweaks, updates and improvements throughout the book.

Existing Owners:
If you have already purchased the 'MPC Bible' you can download this update for FREE, directly from your customer account. Just download, unzip and replace your existing copy of the book.

Thinking about buying?
If you own an MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One or MPC Key 61 and haven't checked out the MPC Bible yet, head over to MPC-Samples for more info!

Still running an older MPC firmware?

if you'd prefer to use an older MPC firmware (e.g. 2.10, 2.9 etc), email [email protected] with your MPC Bible order number and preferred MPC firmware version and I'll update your account with a link to the MPC Bible that was written for that firmware.
By BostonGreen Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:56 pm
Hehe, regarding 'Ratchet' and 'Probabillity' I adopted the revised RTFM ..... RTFFM

Read the **** forthcoming manual :lol:

Seriously though, thanks, I can educate myself on these two new features :worthy:
By BKLYN Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:29 pm
It’s not that I can’t read, I used to read a lot, I just learn better from video. Are there any plans to do a MPC Video Bible? I’d buy that in a heartbeat!
By MPC-Tutor Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:50 pm
BKLYN wrote:It’s not that I can’t read, I used to read a lot, I just learn better from video. Are there any plans to do a MPC Video Bible? I’d buy that in a heartbeat!

No sorry, too big a project, would need to be 100+ hours to cover all the content and a nightmare to keep updated. It's hard enough keeping on top of the book updates, maintaining a huge video project that would need constant re-filming each time Akai update the firmware and likely everyone still expecting free updates. Gives me grey hairs just thinking about it. Just don't have the resources, and ultimately it's just too niche a market to justify such a grand project. I also don't think enough people would be willing to pay the $$$ for it.

Have decided I'm going to stick with book format on the whole, perhaps eventually with some streamed video examples in places, but definitely not a pure video course.

Maybe a video course for a smaller topic in the future (e.g. focussing on one aspect, something that can be covered in 2 or 3 hours).