MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By semar Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:26 am
Great tutorial, many thanks !
My wishes :

- alphabetic order on items. For example, the factory or user expansions list is alphabetic sorted, but the plug-ins presets-category list as well the plug-ins-presets list are not.

- I wish also that the plug-in category list would be enhanced with a meaningful graphic in order to give an instant perception of which presets I'm going to find. For example, for the category "Strings", by the side of the text "Strings" it would be nice to have an graphic representation of a String (Cello, Violin, etc.). This particular way of showing items is really appealing and useful. By the way, it is the same concept shown in the Factory Expansions or User Expansions (as shown in the above tutorial ).

- Another wish is to have in the default browser a sort of category for each drum element. For instance, if I search for a snare or a kick, it would be nice to have a directory only for that drum-elements category. In this way it won't be needed to search for that instrument (and everytime clear the search field for another type of drum to search ) bit instead we could select the wanted directory (for example: snares) and select the relevant element (in this case a snare ) for our drumkit.

My 2 cents wishes :-)