MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By jacques_retro Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:48 pm
Peace......Does anybody know the name of the metal part that fits around the outside headphone jack that keeps the adapter in place on the Live 1 ? It looks like a small washer.... I need a replacement......
By BostonGreen Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:07 pm
jacques_retro wrote:Peace......Does anybody know the name of the metal part that fits around the outside headphone jack that keeps the adapter in place on the Live 1 ? It looks like a small washer.... I need a replacement......

Probably easier to find a 3.5mm female that has the same washer on eBay
By BostonGreen Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:08 pm
BostonGreen wrote:
jacques_retro wrote:Peace......Does anybody know the name of the metal part that fits around the outside headphone jack that keeps the adapter in place on the Live 1 ? It looks like a small washer.... I need a replacement......

Probably easier to find a 3.5mm female that has the same washer on eBay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/393452369393 ... media=COPY

Or similar
By jacques_retro Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:12 pm
Thanks.....The part was actually sitting on my front car seat.....I'll probably gorilla glue it ..
By SuperKonquer Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:03 pm
Dont use glue. Use Loctite. If that part ever goes bad or you get some glue inside of the port you are going to lose your headphone jack forever.