MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Felixku Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:00 pm
Hi,
I am curios if someone could find an authentic Saxophon in the instruments plugins.
At the Beginning i found a sound named Holywood... I am not abble to find it anymore.
Thank you
By EnochLight Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:03 pm
Felixku wrote:At the Beginning i found a sound named Holywood... I am not abble to find it anymore.
Thank you

Is it because you're spelling Hollywood wrong? :hmmm: I find a preset called Hollywood under Pads > Slow in Fabric XL (and Fabric). If you want to search all plugin presets at the same time, go there with your actual file browser, select the Synths folder, make sure the Plugin icon is selected at the top, and type your search term in the box at the top (make sure "search includes subfolders" is selected in the gear cog)...
By EnochLight Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:54 pm
kja wrote:I would look in the F8 expansion. That expansion has a bunch jazz instruments.

F9 Instruments Expansion doesn't have any saxaphone Keygroups, and very little to no jazz instruments. It's mostly electronic based stuff (bass, leads, synth, pads, piano, pluck).