MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
Bynameless138337 Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:33 pm
So finally I am connected to MPC Studio on the desktop cant figure out how to get expansion packs onto the USB, but hey ho, this will do for now

So I play some of my other instruments from other gear as usual (octatrack etc), hit record in Logic pro as usual and cue in the MPC One

And whilst the mpc one plays and you can hear it, it doesnt' record anything from the mpc one anymore !

I mean, you can't make this up...
Bynameless138337 Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:38 pm
So its definitely just controller mode that does this
So I need controller mode to get the instruments because of other (more unclear) problems getting the instruments in
And if I go to controller mode i cant record

What the..
Bynameless138337 Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:52 pm
So in the software I disable all outputs 5/6 (this is what logic listens to), and I get nothing, nyada.
By Gorgon Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:12 pm
If you want help, youre going to have to be a lot clearer with what you are doing :-D

why dont you start with
1. what is it youre trying to do?
2. explain clearly what your set up is?
3. write a step by step of exactly what you are doing

your 3 posts are not very clear, are you trying to record into mpc desktop software running as a plug in on logic ? or are yopu recording into logic ?