MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Flow77 Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:46 pm
hello is there a solution to modify the pitch of a sample without modifying its duration (I am thinking in particular of the samples in the packs which have rhythmic effects and, if you modify the pitch, it is complicated to do another note with because the rhythmic effect is not good
By 40Beatz Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:03 pm
I like to Load the Sample into A Program. on the Sample tab inside Prog Edit, Turn the Warp On, Set the BPM to the Project's BPM, Then Change the Semi(Pitch). It'll Pitch it without messing with the speed. But be cautious bcz the Algorithm is not that great when you go to far lol
By Flow77 Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:40 am
sorry I was not clear, it's ok for drumprograms but is it possible to adapt the "rhythmic" samples to the bpm of the sequence for keygroup program? (otherwise the lower the pitch, the slower the sample)
By 40Beatz Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:13 pm
If mess with the Percentage and BPM setting in Program Edit/Samples tab, you may be able to achieve what you tryin to do