MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By monkito Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:14 pm
[quote="Lampdog"][color=gold]Is providing public detailed notes for patches normal?

Then again, looking at S2400 fixes, seems like every single thing/detail was always noted.[/color]

[img]https://forums.ubports.com/assets/uploads/files/1539724648555-c4f00cf3-507c-4db6-bbb8-be949563f74f-image.png[/img][/quote]

Normal is a myth, everywhere and always.

Publishing release notes is considered good form in most code keeping circles. To not do so with a routine release on a major retail electronics product with trademarks, licensing, and UL badges smacks of marketing games....

You can damn well be sure there are internally available release notes
By zangetsu01 Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:33 pm
40Beatz wrote:Is there a reason why there is NO 2.11.4 USB Update file?

It's on the product page. The thing is that the updates are never listed in an chronological order.
By 40Beatz Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:21 pm
Oh Damn lol. I'll try the Product Page Link. Yea I was referring to the 2.11.4 USB Image File Link...Not the PC or Mac Links
By EnochLight Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:00 pm
Paddle wrote:Only 2.11.3 on usb :hmmm:

Log in to your Akai account, and select "SEE ALL YOUR PRODUCT REGISTRATIONS". Scroll down to your MPC, and click the "VIEW DOWNLOADS" button. On the right side, tap the "MPC 2.11 Firmware Update" to expand the tree. The link for the "MPC 2.11 Update (USB)" points to the latest, which is 2.11.4 at the time of this post.
By Monotremata Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:36 pm
Sometimes whoever updates the website smokes a little too much and doesn't remember to update ALL the links across the site. When 2.11 came out, the MPC Live's product page had 2.10 for the longest time until someone finally added it at the very bottom. Even then, the links in my account weren't the latest 2.11 either, I was able to download .1 at my account but could find .3 on the product page (at the bottom of course). Now that .4 is out all my shit is finally 'in sync' but I wouldn't put it past them to have other accounts not being up to date..