MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By kday Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:14 am
Bernie was the funkiest keyboardist who ever played the Moog. I last saw him play at Namm a few years ago, aside from the P-Funk concert at the LA Coliseum in the 70s. Pure Genius if you ever study Parliament Funkadelic records you'll hear the greatest keyboard licks ever on record to me from the Moog.
By Lampdog Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:07 pm
Even keyboard beasts called him "beast". :lol: :lol:
By EnochLight Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:45 pm
Ultros wrote:What a primitive piece of trash addition. I wouldn't buy the analog model why the heck would I want the soft synth! :lol:

By kja Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:36 pm
I really want this.. but I can't afford it right now.. I hope since they charged so much for the current plug ins, maybe this will be a free gift?? Lol.. that would be awesome!! Probably not though..
By MPD MPK RAY Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:13 am
:lol:
Even Noch like "Bruh ..... You are retarted!" :shock:

No time for broke boys on this one Lads. Akai are approaching Open Labs Neko/MPC4000 AkSys territory with this Standalone MPC X brethren.

I really want them to get paid so we can get our updates. TAKE MY MONEY InMusic!

NO EXCUSES! You got enuf cash now gimme my MOOG AND bug fixes :nod:
By MPD MPK RAY Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:08 am

Were my Model D at InMusic?!

LOVIN this Flagship MPC! :smoker:

:worthy:
By Straker Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:39 pm
kja wrote:I really want this.. but I can't afford it right now.. I hope since they charged so much for the current plug ins, maybe this will be a free gift?? Lol.. that would be awesome!! Probably not though..

It's gonna be 250$ and after some months 100$ probably.
By NewAkaiUser Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:05 pm
This track "Cali is active" is the pure essence of classic rap, today, music is made from tutorials.
They laid the foundations of sound and rhythm, blasting the speakers in their dark crypts.
Young Snoop was already a millionaire at the video, he didn't even know he would become a rap icon forever. It's good that he didn't accidentally get shot, and it's nice to see him finding his way in today's world.
By Lampdog Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:27 pm
Cali is Active is in rotation in my car and it gets played at least twice a week.
I've been listening to Battlecat for decades.
By MPD MPK RAY Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:46 am

Moog like the track from the MPC X/ Model D video
:nod:
By joegrant413 Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:15 pm
Really hoping the rumors are true.

I have no reservation in saying the Minimoog Model D app on iOS is killer and holds its own compared to any analog VST for great tone.
By Monotremata Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:32 pm
joegrant413 wrote:Really hoping the rumors are true.

I have no reservation in saying the Minimoog Model D app on iOS is killer and holds its own compared to any analog VST for great tone.

Yeah except, that's an actual Moog plugin. That's not what you will be getting on the MPC IF this thing is even real.
By Lampdog Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:38 pm
Monotremata wrote:
joegrant413 wrote:Really hoping the rumors are true.

Yeah except, that's an actual Moog plugin. That's not what you will be getting on the MPC IF this thing is even real.

Yep, the IOS app is BOMB. And nope, the mpc app won't be official moog is my best guess?!
By Monotremata Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:27 am
Lampdog wrote:Yep, the IOS app is BOMB. And nope, the mpc app won't be official moog is my best guess?!

I have the Model 15 one on my iPad that thing is pretty awesome. Im always pissing off the misses playing with it on the couch while she's trying to watch tv hah.