MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By sandro de souza Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:53 pm
Hello,

Ive just received my AKAI MPC KEY 61 and I would like to install all my vsts, instruments etc into my MPC ONE, I see both instruments on my account and I see a list of active instruments on my MPC KEY 61, but when I go to the same screen (online mode) on MPC ONE it wont show up. Am wrong to think I can install everything new into my MPC ONE?

Thanks,
By MPC-Tutor Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:57 pm
If you log into your inmusic account on your MPC One (MENU > PREFERENCES > ACTIVATE PLUGINS) you should see all the available plugins with download options. If they won't download, you'll have to use the 'Synth Content Manager' app on your computer to create the 'Synths' folder content for your MPC One SD card.
By MPC-Tutor Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:18 pm
It should be, the license is for three devices, although that would include any computer installations if relevant. I have mine working in an MPC Live, MPC One and and MPC Software. However I don't know if they've restricted the license for plugins included with the MPC Key, I doubt it though. They should be listed after syncing your MPC One with your inmusic account.

Are you seeing the option to run the trials in your MPC One (from the 'preferences > activate plugins' screen? If so, once you log in that should change to reading 'Activated' next to each plugin. If you don't see anything at all, this would be a separate issue unrelated to your license, as the trials should definitely be there. How about all the free plugins.- are they available in your MPC One on the 'activate plugins' page?
By DJ_GodsOwn Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:05 pm
sandro de souza wrote:Ah I see now, I have to download it as a trial and then get a serial number from the inmusicbrands website and voila worked. Thanks

You probably could have just type in the serial and it would have worked. Glad you're all set though.
By EnochLight Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:55 pm
sandro de souza wrote:Hello,

Ive just received my AKAI MPC KEY 61 and I would like to install all my vsts, instruments etc into my MPC ONE,

I see the OP got things sorted, but for new users - please note: you CANNOT install "VSTS" onto your MPC (or Force) in standalone. They only support Akai/Air's proprietary plugins. :nod: :wink: