MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Lampdog Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:29 pm
I went back to 2.11.4 for now.
By Certified Beatz Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:05 pm
Yeah I will live with the few glitches for now I hop they can fix the qlinks on the X aggravating sometime when they don't work... in standalone.
By Ultros Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:06 am
Certified Beatz wrote:Yeah I will live with the few glitches for now I hop they can fix the qlinks on the X aggravating sometime when they don't work... in standalone.

I mentioned the other day on fb how to fix that problem its a hardware problem not a software problem and its a mad simple fix. Pull the knob off the peg stick some tinfoil over the peg (thin like just a small bit) and shove the button back on. presto your glitchy qlink works again. Some of the qlinks got a sloppy hole and we know how ya like em extra schloppy!
By EnochLight Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:35 pm
Ultros wrote:Some of the qlinks got a sloppy hole and we know how ya like em extra schloppy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By 83dude Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:21 pm
I just checked, MPC 2.11.6 (firmware) or MPC Software 2.11.6.6 appear to be out. At least that is what my mouse-over says when hovering over the respective downloadsin my inMusic account.
By Monotremata Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:17 pm
83dude wrote:I just checked, MPC 2.11.6 (firmware) or MPC Software 2.11.6.6 appear to be out. At least that is what my mouse-over says when hovering over the respective downloadsin my inMusic account.

Downloading it now (got about 40 minutes before I have to 'clock into work' and play with it haha).

Let's see what Akai **** up this time haha.

EDIT: Awesome Pad Perform is STILL on all the time. Thanks for that lovely shit decision you made Akai, it's been GREAT. You might as well just remove the pad color feature since it doesn't work AT ALL on key groups and MIDI programs anymore and you decided we all need to see what scale we're playing at all times.
By enzyme Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:37 pm
2.11.6 ... mp3 support restored.. and AIR Flavour PRO and Mini-D showing in plugins!...

I'll play around for a bit and see if I need to downgrade again or not ha!
By handthrow Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:48 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:
handthrow wrote:i'm away for a week from my MPC so i can't check it, but have you checked if the pad bounce works now by any chance?

Do you mean flatten pad? Which bug is that exactly? Seems to have been working fine in 2.11.5?

Yeah, sorry i mixed up naming - i meant flattening pad (in program edit). It was failing for most part in 2.11.5 standalone for me (Live 2 after preferences reset).
I was not able to pin point if it was related to drum FX or insert usage - seems to happen regardless of them.