MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By drummingmatt Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:55 pm
Has anyone figured out how to load Air Flavor Pro as an effect in a DAW? I can get it going in the MPC 2 software but not able to load it in Logic X.
By Neodymium Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:37 am
How do we get the VST for this? My InMusic acount only lists AU/VST/AAX for the OPX4 not the Flavour Pro or Mini D
By guy.brown Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:07 am
I have just bought Air Flavour Pro and it clearly says "VST/AU/AAX versions also included! Purchase unlocks plug-in on three devices."

However, I can not find anywhere to download the VST!?!

I have run the Mac installer via MPC Synth Manager but no joy!

Any ideas?
By EnochLight Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:42 pm
drummingmatt wrote:Has anyone figured out how to load Air Flavor Pro as an effect in a DAW? I can get it going in the MPC 2 software but not able to load it in Logic X.

You have to download the demo of the VST/AU/AAX from Air's website, install, and then activate it:

https://www.airmusictech.com/effects/flavor-pro.html

It should then be available in any DAW of your choice.

* Edit: just saw guy.brown's post.
By BDRAKE Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:03 am
Ok I want to make sure this is how I'm seeing things. Since I bought it from Akai site when first released, I dont have access to the VST's? I ask because I don't seem to have a log in for the AIR site.
By EnochLight Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:29 pm
BDRAKE wrote:Ok I want to make sure this is how I'm seeing things. Since I bought it from Akai site when first released, I dont have access to the VST's? I ask because I don't seem to have a log in for the AIR site.

You don't need a login for the Air site - you should only have it in your InMusic (previously Akai) account login. When you log in to your InMusic (Akai) account and go to your registered purchases, do you see Flavor Pro? If so, then your serial is registered. So go here: https://www.airmusictech.com/effects/flavor-pro.html and download the VST/AU/AAX demo, install, and when you launch it in your DAW, you'll need to activate it with your InMusic (Akai) account login. Note: you only get 3 activations, and the VST/AU/AAX does take up one (with no known easy way to de-activate it).
By BDRAKE Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:08 am
EnochLight wrote:You don't need a login for the Air site - you should only have it in your InMusic (previously Akai) account login. When you log in to your InMusic (Akai) account and go to your registered purchases, do you see Flavor Pro? If so, then your serial is registered. So go here: https://www.airmusictech.com/effects/flavor-pro.html and download the VST/AU/AAX demo, install, and when you launch it in your DAW, you'll need to activate it with your InMusic (Akai) account login. Note: you only get 3 activations, and the VST/AU/AAX does take up one (with no known easy way to de-activate it).

Ok Got it ...You the Man. Thanks! :)