All the latest news from the MPC-Samples network
By MPC-Tutor Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:41 pm

Save 33! Analog Synth Odyssey features over 600 keygroup instruments created by multisampling 6 classic analog synths and combining them with the FX, filters and envelopes of the MPC to produce a stunning assembly of fast loading and expressive MPC instruments packed with analog fatness and warmth.

Analog Synth Odyssey is compatible with any modern MPC running MPC 2.10+, MPC Software, MPC Beats and the Akai Force (3.1+).

Download the Analog Synth Odyssey taster pack which includes 22 instruments from the bundle.
By THXjay Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:45 pm
Tutor: You mentioned somewhere in another thread that you were currently working on new instruments. Can you give us an idea as to what they may be or when they will be coming :)

Love all the MPC Samples expansion instruments. To me they are more "official" than the bland stuff AKAI peddles ;)
By MPC-Tutor Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:58 pm
Next expansions are a new multisampled acoustic drum kit (next week hopefully), a melodic percussion collection (vibraphone, marimba, bells, kalimba etc), a Fabric preset expansion and after that hopefully some more synth expansions but I'm currently negotiating with someone so I can have access to some of their vintage synth collection, so I can't confirm what's going to be in that yet. Also have a few other expansions in the works, but want to keep those under wraps for the moment.