MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Telefunky Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:11 pm
I have an Audient ID22 (same preamps as the ID44) for years and it’s preamps and instrument inputs are excellent.
It‘s local competition here is a Telefunken V676a and it performs more than respectable.
(call it modern-vintage tone, with extremely low noise)

I can‘t really comment on MPC/Win performance... but if the MPC accepts the ID44 as in/out you could route up to 16 Adat channels to/from the PC f.e. with an RME Digiface USB on the PC side.
You have to configure the routing on the PC, then store it to the ID44 and from then on it will start with that setup (until you change it).
By Certified Beatz Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:59 pm
akaimpclive2 wrote:I am looking for an audio interface to connect mpc, mic and pc. I'm thinking about motu m6, volt 476p and audience id 44. Which one works best with windows and mpc? Or better something else?

I have both MOTU 828ES and 16A works well on windows 10 .. not sure if you updates your OS I have not in a year or so and don't have any problems since there latest firmware builds.. I was have dropouts due to usb 3.0 and sine the latest firmware all is good.