MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By BDRAKE Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 pm
Installing these presets in stand alone is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. If you want them organized you will have tyo create your own folders and then import them 1 by 1 into each folder...100+ presets. I started the process without realizing I should have created the folders first and now I can not delete the presets to start over because its in the internal drive :smh: SO FRUSTERATING because being able to see things in its own category it was made for works for me. It doesnt matter for some but for me it absolutely does and to make this the process I feel absolutely robbed regardless of the price. I really hope they plan to FIX this process because at this time it is pointless to buy any more presets until this is remedied. I cant believe this :?
By BeatWilson Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:30 pm
I don't even use any plugin for mpcs anymore but when I did I remember the Custom Preset thing being a pain...
They should focus on the FX Chains/Slots so that we can move the FX around easily and import those presets in a lot easier. I like Akai for the sample/midi, but I didn't love the FX in the unit so I bought SP404mk2 a while back. Definitely one of the better purchases I've made.
By BDRAKE Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:31 pm
Ok. I figured out how to delete the presets I saved to start all over. This is still too tedious and ridiculous. :WTF:
By godlike Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:51 pm
The installation should be an easy process with all things considered. Please let us know your thoughts on the sound of these new presets once installed.
By richie Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:07 am
NearTao wrote:They are just outsourcing their labor shortage.

+1