MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By mrmarbury Wed May 31, 2023 7:13 am
jpeg wrote:
mrmarbury wrote:the confidentiality of the external photos in the FCC db ends 08/01/2023. They might release before that. Would be a first far Akai though.

this date was incorecct the confidentiality expiry is 30th June 2023; which make more sense as its very unlikely that any company would release new gear during the peak summer holiday season.

So a june release make much more sense

Obviously it was. So they changed it then. Unfortunately we also cannot rely on that data then.
By inflict3 Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:41 am
So, it looks like it didn’t happen. Dude was wrong about a mini mpc dropping in 2023.. :lol: :fku:
By jpeg Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:38 pm
inflict3 wrote:So, it looks like it didn’t happen. Dude was wrong about a mini mpc dropping in 2023.. :lol: :fku:

no shit sherlok;

after the first week of december; it was pretty clear that this was misinfo at best; but some were willing to entertain the notion for a while, well at least i was, cos it did seem plausible that akia would make such a product.

but as the acvr device info was leaked; it has come to be known that the mpc key 37 is next up; so until we hear otherwise the live mini was indeed a hoax
By Lampdog Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:47 pm
:lol:
By B-Wise Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:31 am
NearTao wrote:MPC Ultra

& don't forget about the MPC Ultra Light SE.
You can Dm me for payment instructions for pre-orders. :mrgreen:
By Menco Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:37 am
I talked in my latest YouTube video about the MPC Nano (extra small MPC). Because I barfed that out on YouTube this should be considered as an official source. It really is cause I work for Akai. Or kind of….I am just Japanese, but that should be close enough. Or actually I am Korean….but it’s all in the same ballpark.
By Lampdog Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:53 pm
Why can't One+ be considered a LIVE mini?
By Monotremata Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:16 am
Menco wrote:I talked in my latest YouTube video about the MPC Nano (extra small MPC). Because I barfed that out on YouTube this should be considered as an official source. It really is cause I work for Akai. Or kind of….I am just Japanese, but that should be close enough. Or actually I am Korean….but it’s all in the same ballpark.

I tried that to get a free BMW but they weren't buying the 'But I'm half German' bit..
By inflict3 Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:56 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :popcorn: :smoker:
By dustyslices Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:24 am
...but they're going for 2k+ on the internet if you know where to look, don't they ? :lol: :lol: :lol: