MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Lampdog Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:02 pm
hansjbs wrote:This man right here knows what he;s talking about. I use BM3 every day for music, more than my MPC :lol: .

Magellan 2 + BM3 is an outstanding combo. You can even use the efx modules of Magellan 2 as effects box in BM3.
By Illiptic 360 Tue May 02, 2023 5:35 pm
hubertoef wrote:This leads me to believe that the guy is either a troll or lying to draw traffic to his channel. Whichever it is, it seems to be working, because I have seen multiple YouTubers and bloggers with larger audiences giving him a mention.

The guy's definitely a troll on YouTube. He uses his personal YT account to troll people rather than his padpusher account. A talentless hack for sure :smoker:
By Hanky3 Thu May 25, 2023 9:27 am
Come on Akai, you know what you need to do to keep up with the Ableton Push3 .......

Make something smaller!!!

By NearTao Thu May 25, 2023 10:51 am
Slick mockup, but I'd be afraid I could only use those pads with my pinky :)

Is the touch screen display still to scale, or did you have to resize it?
By GoodTimeAlliance Fri May 26, 2023 11:12 am
I don't know about live mini but a One Mk2 with a battery, a skinnier design with knobs that push in flush with the surface when not in use so it could slip in my bag more easily like a laptop would be a dream.

I also think that an interchangeable mediatek or whatever CPU/SBC inside all MPC's just like the new push 3 would be a very sensible idea for the future.
By jpeg Fri May 26, 2023 12:21 pm
GoodTimeAlliance wrote:I don't know about live mini but a One Mk2 with a battery, a skinnier design with knobs that push in flush with the surface when not in use so it could slip in my bag more easily like a laptop would be a dream.

I also think that an interchangeable mediatek or whatever CPU/SBC inside all MPC's just like the new push 3 would be a very sensible idea for the future.

think th empc one mk2 is due in next month; so we will see somehow I doubt they will add much based on the additions made to the X SE I would not hold ur breath for a battery and defo not a slimmer design, they are going to milk the cow, and just add wifi, give u a new paint job and charge a coupele 100 extra
By jaymack Fri May 26, 2023 1:11 pm
Oh! The MPC One MKII is coming next month!? That's great news. Where did you get that inside scoop?
By mrmarbury Fri May 26, 2023 1:24 pm
the confidentiality of the external photos in the FCC db ends 08/01/2023. They might release before that. Would be a first far Akai though.
By EnochLight Sat May 27, 2023 1:05 am
July 31 at 11:59 PM. :lol:
By B-Wise Sat May 27, 2023 4:42 am
EnochLight wrote:July 31 at 11:59 PM. :lol:

July 31 at 11:59:59 PM. :lol:
By jpeg Sun May 28, 2023 8:53 am
mrmarbury wrote:the confidentiality of the external photos in the FCC db ends 08/01/2023. They might release before that. Would be a first far Akai though.

this date was incorecct the confidentiality expiry is 30th June 2023; which make more sense as its very unlikely that any company would release new gear during the peak summer holiday season.

So a june release make much more sense
By inflict3 Wed May 31, 2023 2:56 am
I’m kinda doubting this mpc live midi thing…