MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By v00d00ppl Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:56 pm
Certified Beatz wrote:Good promotion..can't wait to hear all the complaining... it's a good think Akai is still investing in there hardware.. tomorrow we will hear I'm not buying and I will never support Akai again :o :o :o :o

I’ll probably talk trash and say I won’t buy it then be an early adopter
By 8ty8 Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:58 am
kja wrote:But that teaser picture on the count down is definitely not the xl.. it is a one, that is the only mpc they looks like that. So it is maybe the xl and the one mk2, but it is definitely the one mk2

The teaser pic is of a Live II Retro, it's tilted and you can see the corner of the copy/delete button along with part of the screen and the Akai branding:

Last edited by 8ty8 on Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kja Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:41 am
It is a knob with weird shadowing.. you can see the chamfer cut around the thing.. and only the mpc one has those dimensions. The live 2 akai label is over more, not centered above the screen like this. It is the one mk2.
By 8ty8 Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:53 am
kja wrote:It is a knob with weird shadowing.. you can see the chamfer cut around the thing.. and only the mpc one has those dimensions. The live 2 akai label is over more, not centered above the screen like this. It is the one mk2.

Can you stop with this nonsense about One Mk2?

I already told you in the other thread:

The teaser pic is of a Live II Retro, it's tilted and you can see the corner of the copy/delete button along with part of the screen and the Akai branding. If you look closely at the right side of the teaser pic, you can even see the TRS 1/4" Input plug. I've marked with blue arrows in case your computer monitor is not bright enough.