MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By sl23 Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:04 pm
I recently went crazy sampling my Electribes.

I have hundreds of samples of stock sounds from ER1, EA1, EM1, EMX1 and e2. I also have a ton of samples from my old MC-909.

If there's any interest I'll upload to Google and share them. :-D
By sl23 Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:31 am
OK no problem. I'll get a link up by the weekend. Hopefully sooner.

Btw, all the emx and e2 samples were autosampled on my live 2, so these were auto made into keygroups. Everything is 10 seconds long, except all the rhythm stuff.

There's around 1000 rhythm samples with this bundle! The ER1 sounds, being analogue, are loosely labelled, as are the EA1 sounds. Some info is contained within the sample folders. Any questions feel free...

Hope they are of some use! :-D
By sl23 Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:51 pm
Here's a list of links to download the relevant samples...
Just pick n mix :-)

electribe 2 - Sampled various waveforms with various Edit knob settings. Check the 'E' number. Also included are Most if not all the Rhythm PCM's
    EA-1 - A Few analogue patches sampled. Names are basically settings of the synth: Sq - Square, = - Sync, Dst - Distortion.
    EM-1 - All 144 Rhythm sounds, no Synth sounds though.
    EMX-1 - All drum sounds and a ton of stock analogue synth waveforms with various settings.
    ER-1 - over 200 Drum and percussion sounds.
    Novation Nova - Just the standard waves here. Not sure they are any use tbh.
    Yamaha DD6 - Very old (late 1990's?) drum machine.
By amicinellanotte Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:54 pm
sl23 wrote:I recently went crazy sampling my Electribes.

I have hundreds of samples of stock sounds from ER1, EA1, EM1, EMX1 and e2. I also have a ton of samples from my old MC-909.

If there's any interest I'll upload to Google and share them. :-D

i wait, tank you !
By johnnytravels Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:00 am
sl23 wrote:Here's a list of links to download the relevant samples...
Just pick n mix :-)

electribe 2 - Sampled various waveforms with various Edit knob settings. Check the 'E' number. Also included are Most if not all the Rhythm PCM's
    EA-1 - A Few analogue patches sampled. Names are basically settings of the synth: Sq - Square, = - Sync, Dst - Distortion.
    EM-1 - All 144 Rhythm sounds, no Synth sounds though.
    EMX-1 - All drum sounds and a ton of stock analogue synth waveforms with various settings.
    ER-1 - over 200 Drum and percussion sounds.
    Novation Nova - Just the standard waves here. Not sure they are any use tbh.
    Yamaha DD6 - Very old (late 1990's?) drum machine.

Thank you, that’s awesome!!
By sl23 Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:43 am
No problem, glad you like them. Hope the quality is OK, I'm no expert at sampling, but wanted them to be as good as possible. Some were recorded years ago on low spec equipment, namely ER1, EA1, MC-909.

Have fun...
By sl23 Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:23 pm
You're welcome. As a newcomer to akai, I was very disappointed. Having spent £900 on hardware though, I decided to persevere. It was well worth it. Then I found auto sampling and that made my old equipment worthy of reincarnation, albeit in limited form of samples.

One thing I can't stand about hardware is the constant setting everything up, packing away, remembering how each track was setup, etc. So the fact I could keep these sounds and sell the old hardware was perfect for me. Thought I'd share these sounds as that's what this gear is all about.

One thing I have to say about these latest mpc's, the sounds are actually brilliant, and so inspiring! I recently bought an MC-707 too, and really wish I'd saved the money! It's just sooo boring in co. Paris on to the MPC world! Thanks akai :-D
By Lampdog Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:24 am
Beat Camping was great, until people started posting official commercial stuff.
By sl23 Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:54 pm
Whatever that means?
Sorry, is that not allowed? Then please remove the thread.
By Lampdog Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:45 pm
Nah your good. There use to be a "beatcamping" share on google drive where we all would contribute, give and take until some people started uploading commercial samples. You and your samples here are ok though.

So this is cool that you would share.