MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By THXjay Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:06 pm
Is this different to what is already available in standalone? I get confused by all the different versions available. I wish they would be clear if it's NEW to standalone or the same thing with added VST.
By Straker Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:52 pm
My thoughts? Quite useless for me.
But is it possible that Air is putting all MPC plugins on offer one after the other?
That would be dope.
I wait for acoustic and electric piano.
By mastaboog749 Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:06 pm
i bought the air vocal distortion plugin a couple weeks ago but for some reason can not get it to work on my stand alone mpc one. It doesn't even show up in the plugins list, though I did get the VST working so I can atleast use it in Ableton :lol:
By B-Wise Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:03 pm
mastaboog749 wrote:i bought the air vocal distortion plugin a couple weeks ago but for some reason can not get it to work on my stand alone mpc one. It doesn't even show up in the plugins list, though I did get the VST working so I can atleast use it in Ableton :lol:

I think that was standalone only.
By Ultros Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:05 am
Only vocal doubler, harmonizer and tuner are available in stand alone currently. No vocal distortion yet. Don't you guys use the vocal tuner? it's a blast. They released the 3 we have when the mpc key came out.