MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By B-Wise Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:29 pm
Joe Filburn:
In this deep dive tutorial about the AIR Reverb plugin for Akai Force and MPC, we take a look at getting more from this plugin by crafting custom reverb presets. We look at the sequence of sound generation within the plugin. Then we examine each of the controls, what they do, and how they interact with one another. We then look at an overall approach for creating a preset from scratch.

By Certified Beatz Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:24 am
B-Wise wrote:
jamos wrote:Damn this is a must-see. Thx.

He's videos be on point.
What did you learn or like about it?

B-Wise sending love back apologies for our disconnect.. all love we are here for one reason.. can't resist you did have a typo :o :o

Also I'm subscribed to his channel.. nothing really I would oh yes I would do because I mix in my DAW with routing but his content is fire..
By LivePsy Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:33 pm
Its a poor sounding reverb. Learning the control of any reverb is great but honestly its only a handful of parameters, you could do everything with random knob turns and a good ear.
By B-Wise Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:12 pm
Certified Beatz wrote:B-Wise sending love back apologies for our disconnect.. all love we are here for one reason.. can't resist you did have a typo :o :o

Also I'm subscribed to his channel.. nothing really I would oh yes I would do because I mix in my DAW with routing but his content is fire..

It's good bro but after those messages were deleted I can't edit my post even right after, what about you?. Peace!
By Certified Beatz Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:00 am
B-Wise wrote:
Certified Beatz wrote:B-Wise sending love back apologies for our disconnect.. all love we are here for one reason.. can't resist you did have a typo :o :o

It's good bro but after those messages were deleted I can't edit my post even right after, what about you?. Peace!

Same here I think Lampdog got us on probation :o :o :o
By Lampdog Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:33 am
For a long time there has been a very short period after a post where you can edit. I have no control over that.

Probation, nah. :lol: :lol:
By B-Wise Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:49 am
Lampdog wrote:For a long time there has been a very short period after a post where you can edit. I have no control over that.

Probation, nah. :lol: :lol:

LOL well that's good to know, I was thinking I was on time out. But I can't edit my post even right after I sent it. I used to be able to edit way after I posted. Now nothing. Something is janky :hmmm:
By jpeg Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:54 pm
something about the fx does not excite me; many of them look well layoud and have a decent user interface; and of course they are functional, but I dont find myself reaching for the fx on the regular they are not exactly asr10 level fx to where u want to use on every track
By Lampdog Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:24 pm
jpeg wrote:…. they are not exactly asr10 level fx to where u want to use on every track

I’ve said this to myself MANY times before. ASR-10 has an OUTSTANDING reverb and the only other hardware reverb I’ve ran across that gives me that feeling is Kronos2 reverb. I did a side by side once (asr-10, kronos2) and they sounded damn near the same imo.