MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Lampdog Mon May 22, 2023 4:54 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:Yeah, that’s okay. I’ve gave up being secretive about my identity when I started posting my media here (SoundCloud and YouTube).

Not sure if I was the man himself or one of his moderators.
But still it’s childish behavior from a group admin.

I should have made the point more clear, not the identity, the name of the track, lol.

Dudes over there hatin on you, for no real reason seems like.

:lol: :lol:
By Avasopht Mon May 22, 2023 5:21 pm
Lampdog wrote:Coca Cola < Pepsi

Mods!!! :vomit:
By zangetsu01 Mon May 22, 2023 7:27 pm
Lampdog wrote:
zangetsu01 wrote:Yeah, that’s okay. I’ve gave up being secretive about my identity when I started posting my media here (SoundCloud and YouTube).

Not sure if I was the man himself or one of his moderators.
But still it’s childish behavior from a group admin.

I should have made the point more clear, not the identity, the name of the track, lol.

Dudes over there hatin on you, for no real reason seems like.

:lol: :lol:

lol..!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Neurone Tue May 23, 2023 7:52 am
I like to mix Coke & Pepsi together.
By Avasopht Tue May 23, 2023 12:34 pm
Neurone wrote:I like to mix Coke & Pepsi together.

Sounds pretty dangerous, unless you're just drinking them :smoker:
By hyena Tue May 23, 2023 1:36 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:
MPC-Tutor wrote:
Interesting to hear the talk about people with roots helping in the MPC community, I am banned from his Facebook group MPC Gang, no idea why, I even chased it up to ask him direct, via Facebook messenger, never even got a response. Never had any direct interaction with the guy, ever, not now, not in the past, so no idea what the issue is.

Who knows, he might have had a ghost account on this forum and had beef with you. You might have even banned him..??

A few days after I’ve made this comment, I got banned as well. lol.. :lol:

No warning no nothing.. Just like Tutor I’ve send him a pm via messenger to see what’s up. He left me on read, but never responded..

Maybe it’s because I’m the Hakai group owner with 3800 members? (While it shouldn’t be a threat cause he’s got 25000).

I only ban people that keep breaking the rules.

Now I just feel bad about the contribution I’ve made to his group. Well, being banned won’t hurt my music :popcorn:

So it’s okay…

i joined mpc gang some 2 years ago, been there almost quiet for 2-3 months, just commenting here and there, usually only on tech stuff, then PUFF, i got banned for no reason. very disrespectful
By zangetsu01 Tue May 23, 2023 5:47 pm
hyena wrote:]

i joined mpc gang some 2 years ago, been there almost quiet for 2-3 months, just commenting here and there, usually only on tech stuff, then PUFF, i got banned for no reason. very disrespectful

So me and Tutor aren’t the only ones than.. Sometimes it was nice hear people their beats or about some new developments within the Akai scene but I also had access to that before I joined their group. So they can keep their gang, gang I’m moving on..
By Ultros Tue May 23, 2023 11:36 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:
hyena wrote:]

So me and Tutor aren’t the only ones than.. Sometimes it was nice hear people their beats or about some new developments within the Akai scene but I also had access to that before I joined their group. So they can keep their gang, gang I’m moving on..

King shit in a world of turd. It's just the american boom-bap demographic.. who cares about that group lol. Man you euro-c*nts are my fave. You guys are generally more adept due to the years spent creating more diverse sounds. The americans are a decade behind at all times sonically so whatever they are doing isnt important.

Also lolol lampdog, word coca cola is indeed better. I was hoping one of you cali kids would pick up my reference. it's a little old school, suicidal tendancies "institutionalized"
By hyena Wed May 24, 2023 9:16 am
zangetsu01 wrote:

exactly. i thought "why i got banned?" and then "well, whatever, who gives a flying fck..."
but the fact this happened to more people, to people who are very involved with mpc's for years, damn, even to the creator of the legendary mpc-forums himself, well , this is not casual, its a statement, something like "i dont want no other dawgs pissing on my tree" or sh1t like that...childish and disrespectful and phoney.

Ultros wrote:King shit in a world of turd. It's just the american boom-bap demographic.. who cares about that group lol. Man you euro-c*nts are my fave. You guys are generally more adept due to the years spent creating more diverse sounds. The americans are a decade behind at all times sonically so whatever they are doing isnt important.

bwahahahahahhaaaaaa you made me choke on my beer man :)
By pedro_oliveira1993 Wed May 24, 2023 1:27 pm
They don't give 2 **** about community. Those groups are mailing lists. Makes them feel important and relevant. "My community". Hence all the ego shit that's been going on. Some are influencers who like to pretend they're producers who make music . Others are producers who want to be influencers and are using all of this MPC rambling to gain followers and push product.

This whole MPC armageddon that is going on is nothing more than that. Hopefully Akai rethinks their whole marketing strategy. I don't give a **** if they make a 10k MPC or use Dr. Dre's bodyparts as converters, but holy shit.