MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By LivePsy Thu May 18, 2023 12:26 am
robleighton22 wrote:The default patch is sick tbf. I will use it a lot. As well as reverb, hope to see an EQ and Compressor of this standard

I agree, we have all the basics now time for the beautiful quality boutique effects.
By B-Wise Thu May 18, 2023 1:34 am
LivePsy wrote:
robleighton22 wrote:The default patch is sick tbf. I will use it a lot. As well as reverb, hope to see an EQ and Compressor of this standard

I agree, we have all the basics now time for the beautiful quality boutique effects.

Bring them on! I said the same thing a while back. Even if its RAM heavy they would expect us to resample it wet then turn it off to save CPU. I know they know we want a better reverb & are probably waiting for 3.0 or w/e it'll be called. But the fact that they are still dropping high quality FXs is a good sign that something better is on the way!
By daddy_Q Thu May 18, 2023 2:32 pm
bought this via pluginboutique.

but how do I activate then? it's kind a hard to know where go to and what to click to activate..
By HanHuman Thu May 18, 2023 3:04 pm
daddy_Q wrote:bought this via pluginboutique.

but how do I activate then? it's kind a hard to know where go to and what to click to activate..
Just switch on your MPC > Settings > Activate plugins > Scroll down and activate. You may need to login before if you never did.

I just did, fell for that new delay plugin, price was alright so the temptation was too strong.
Activation went smoothly with the 2.11.10 OS.

Going through presets now, gotta agree with everyone it is pretty nice. :nod:
By B-Wise Tue May 23, 2023 7:07 pm
Before the sell ends today here's something to think about. :popcorn:

This was deeper than I thought it would be, especially when he ran the guitar thru it.

The review starts at around 9min. This was more of a basic, but real-life user review.

No talking jam by Tubedigga.
By EnochLight Wed May 24, 2023 2:51 pm
I got it. Tefty's in-depth is really good, thanks for sharing that video. As for delays, I know I have plenty to choose from in my DAW's, but for my standalone MPC Live II and my Force, it was a no-brainer. It's far more powerful than the stuff that's on there, and saves FX slots.
By B-Wise Wed May 24, 2023 4:53 pm
EnochLight wrote:I got it. Tefty's in-depth is really good, thanks for sharing that video. As for delays, I know I have plenty to choose from in my DAW's, but for my standalone MPC Live II and my Force, it was a no-brainer. It's far more powerful than the stuff that's on there, and saves FX slots.

I'm glad you liked it too. It's the one that even though I was gonna buy it, the part when he ran the guitar thru it, really made me wanted to buy it. He didn't really show off how some presets affect the after you stop playing, but the dude in the 2nd video did & that's why I added it. Tubedigga video was the first straight to the point demo that I saw.
Last edited by B-Wise on Wed May 24, 2023 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Lampdog Wed May 24, 2023 6:14 pm
Most vids seem to be mofo's just bumping their gums for what seems several mins only to actually show 30 seconds of "content" and even then it's not in depth at all. Phucc that.
By B-Wise Wed May 24, 2023 6:43 pm
Lampdog wrote:Most vids seem to be mofo's just bumping their gums for what seems several mins only to actually show 30 seconds of "content" and even then it's not in depth at all. Phucc that.

I feel you & I only share stuff that I think is useful. Hopefully these videos made the cut. :worthy:
By fmq75 Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:18 pm
i did not know there was a new"pro"plugin but figured out the sale is still going on (at least on the akai/air website) so i bought it now.