MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By kaydigi Tue May 30, 2023 11:30 am
That’s weird because the plugin boutique page is showing a stand-alone screenshot for the pc/Mac vst

Edit
Shows stand-alone in the trailer

The landing page is not visible yet as of 8am est

http://www.airmusictech.com/virtual-instruments/air-jura.html 8)
Last edited by kaydigi on Tue May 30, 2023 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jpeg Tue May 30, 2023 12:00 pm
THXjay wrote:https://audiosex.pro/threads/jura-synthesizer-by-air-music-tech-brings-sounds-of-juno-60.70584/

Doesn't look like there's a standalone version :(

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/10612-Jura

the video defo shwos a standalone version so not sure why u would think otherwise; they could of done a cheaper intro price lol
By THXjay Tue May 30, 2023 12:01 pm
It just didn't mention it in the specs on that boutique site but I'm glad that it is standalone :)
By jpeg Tue May 30, 2023 12:23 pm
THXjay wrote:It just didn't mention it in the specs on that boutique site but I'm glad that it is standalone :)

obviously its standalone there was no reason for u to thin it would not be standalone as u have seen the moog model d being standalone.
By Neodymium Tue May 30, 2023 12:34 pm
I can't see anything on Plug in Boutique, has it gone?
By Neodymium Tue May 30, 2023 12:45 pm
kaydigi wrote:
Neodymium wrote:I can't see anything on Plug in Boutique, has it gone?

Yeah it’s taken down

Thanks, thought it might not be available for Vietnam for a moment, even after I tried changing my location

I'm interested in this, but I could also wait for black Friday if needed.
By Neodymium Tue May 30, 2023 12:52 pm
I think 150 is too high for a JUNO those only intersted in VSTs, as Softube have one at the same price and it's pretty well rated. The intro price happens to match softtubes sale price at the moment.

But I am an akai user and I reluctant to use iLOk as the one thing I own that has it doesn't authorize, so I'd have to sort that before choosing softube
By Neodymium Tue May 30, 2023 1:09 pm
That's 1,761,375VND for me :lol:

What price did the OPX4 drop to last year? I remember picking it up for 75bucks on release too.
By jpeg Tue May 30, 2023 1:21 pm
Neodymium wrote:I think 150 is too high for a JUNO those only intersted in VSTs, as Softube have one at the same price and it's pretty well rated. The intro price happens to match softtubes sale price at the moment.

But I am an akai user and I reluctant to use iLOk as the one thing I own that has it doesn't authorize, so I'd have to sort that before choosing softube

agree they need to have this down to bout £45 for intro imo; I already have the softtube but the convenince of having htose Juno sounds in the MPC standalone is nice, cos the preset already sound better then the Model D and all the other MPC synths
By Neodymium Tue May 30, 2023 1:25 pm
So realistically I could save about half more if I wait.

Hmm, but this might soften the blow of having my hydrasynth away for repairs for a few months over the school holidays.