MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Neodymium Tue May 30, 2023 2:07 pm

“JURA is an incredibly flexible and easy to use synth plugin. Creating truly classic and then experimental modern tones with merely a few tweaks, won me over after a few minutes of use.“

PETE BOXSTA MARTIN

James Arthur, Dope Saint Jude - Empire of the Light, The Batman

https://www.thempcstore.com/mpc-plugin- ... -jura.html

It must be good, he's used it for minutes
By B-Wise Tue May 30, 2023 2:45 pm
By EnochLight Tue May 30, 2023 3:12 pm
Looks like InMusic's website is getting HAMMERED right now LOL!

By jpeg Tue May 30, 2023 3:33 pm
just update to latest mpc version so I could download the trial version of this Jura plugin; and just from playing with the filter section and going through some of the presets, this is their best vst instrument they have done to date, tonally its much better then the mini d and the other synths in my opion.
By Nutrisse Tue May 30, 2023 3:35 pm
No one is mentioning track volume not working when Jura is used. Is everyone asleep at Akai? It's been all of two minutes and I may have found another bug.
By B-Wise Tue May 30, 2023 3:37 pm
jpeg wrote:just update to latest mpc version so I could download the trial version of this Jura plugin; and just from playing with the filter section and going through some of the presets, this is their best vst instrument they have done to date, tonally its much better then the mini d and the other synths in my opion.

But do you like the presets? :wink: :lol:
By jpeg Tue May 30, 2023 3:41 pm
B-Wise wrote:
jpeg wrote:just update to latest mpc version so I could download the trial version of this Jura plugin; and just from playing with the filter section and going through some of the presets, this is their best vst instrument they have done to date, tonally its much better then the mini d and the other synths in my opion.

But do you like the presets? :wink: :lol:

:lol: the presets are just aight as per usua;l but when palyaing with the filters and other parameters am aready get some interesting tones; so I'd say this is seems to be the best synth they have done thus far; followed by Odessy.
By B-Wise Tue May 30, 2023 3:52 pm
jpeg wrote: :lol: the presets are just aight as per usua;l but when palyaing with the filters and other parameters am aready get some interesting tones; so I'd say this is seems to be the best synth they have done thus far; followed by Odessy.

Well coming from you that's great to hear & I love Odyssey so if it's on that level it must sound crazy!
By Low3001 Tue May 30, 2023 4:00 pm
I haven't updated to 2.11.9 yet - as I heard about all the bugs. But I would really like to have this juno clone plugin for my MPC One. Hmmmm....
By Neodymium Tue May 30, 2023 4:08 pm
B-Wise wrote:

Quite a bugs in that video. I understand giving out beta units for testing, but if you are going to give them to a youtube review guy, it should be pretty solid.
By TT_Lab Tue May 30, 2023 4:25 pm
Didn't have this plugin until today, can wait til the price is 5 bucks.
I think Akai's pricing is getting ridiculous. after the 500$ plugin suit fiasco, who in his right mind will jump for 75 fo a single plugin?
They must realize they are not scamming anyone anymore with this prices.
By B-Wise Tue May 30, 2023 5:02 pm
TT_Lab wrote:Didn't have this plugin until today, can wait til the price is 5 bucks.
I think Akai's pricing is getting ridiculous. after the 500$ plugin suit fiasco, who in his right mind will jump for 75 fo a single plugin?
They must realize they are not scamming anyone anymore with this prices.

Eveybody ain't as broke/cheap as you. Don't want it, don't buy it, but don't hate it, it's business not friendship.
By B-Wise Tue May 30, 2023 5:04 pm
Neodymium wrote:
B-Wise wrote:

Quite a bugs in that video. I understand giving out beta units for testing, but if you are going to give them to a youtube review guy, it should be pretty solid.

I'm glad he showed it. and I'm sure it'll be fixed later if not already.