MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By enzyme Tue May 30, 2023 3:57 pm
Is now available on the Akai website, for all the different models, though it looks like the only change is support for the One+.
By jamos Tue May 30, 2023 6:52 pm
But no release notes. So no indications, at all, as to what is in the box.

Why should the One+ require an update?
By joegrant413 Wed May 31, 2023 6:31 pm
I didn't spend much time with it today, but noticed the Sounds / Template opening screen has some new features.
By MPC_Maschinist Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:01 am
BTW:
Before updating I took some pictures from my preferences in order to re-enter them manually after resetting the preferences following the 2.12 update.

Is there an easier way to handle the preferences?
By Low3001 Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:30 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:Only reset preferences if you experience any weird issues, I haven’t had to reset for years.

If you have ssh access you can back up your preferences, otherwise no, but it’s actually a good feature suggestion

What does it mean to reset preferences? Is it a factory reset? Or what kind of preferences will be reset? And how is it done?
Sorry for asking.... but just in case something goes wrong when I update..
Thank you :worthy:
By fmq75 Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:22 pm
What is the current state of using external audio interfaces? Working without trouble and can i use a usb hub before the interface?