MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By godlike Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:21 pm
Okay guys, I didn't mean any harm. I thought about it today and figured I would share to get more opinions. Thanks for reading.
By mrmarbury Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:35 pm
godlike wrote:Okay guys, I didn't mean any harm. I thought about it today and figured I would share to get more opinions. Thanks for reading.

So this was inMusic checking the mood on the subject? Lol
By EnochLight Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:58 pm
godlike wrote:I sense that we would be okay with a monthly subscription if the rate was reasonable. Somewhere around $15.99 per month is a thought.

I sense that you've been smoking banana peels.
By Ultros Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:13 am
godlike wrote:Okay guys, I didn't mean any harm. I thought about it today and figured I would share to get more opinions. Thanks for reading.

A curse apon your family for the next 500 generations, may the fleas of 1000 camels infest your pubic hair. May leporacy take your nose and hemorrhoids stop you from pooping!
By B-Wise Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:30 am
mrmarbury wrote:

So this was inMusic checking the mood on the subject? Lol

Or a Push user trolling :mrgreen:
I don't think Akai is that stupid :wink:
By Elijah Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:44 am
If joining a $16 monthly subscription means getting the hardware for free, there may be people who would be interested in signing up.
By Certified Beatz Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:22 am
Elijah wrote:If joining a $16 monthly subscription means getting the hardware for free, there may be people who would be interested in signing up.

Somebody needs to slap you with a sock full of pennies.. :-D :-D :-D
By Ultros Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:52 am
mrmarbury wrote:So this was inMusic checking the mood on the subject? Lol

The wild wild west.
By Neodymium Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:25 am
Neodymium wrote:And may milk forever be put in your mug, before the teabag!

I'd like to apologize to everyone for my earlier comment. I got caught up in the heat of the moment, and I'm sorry if I overstepped the mark.