MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By tiredsheep Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:52 pm
Hello all,

the other day I was playing around a bit with the Pad Perform and the Apreggiator. This resulted in some amazingly good chords and leads. Stupidly, I only saved after I had changed the settings in the Pad Perform. This change has no influence on my recorded results. However, I would very much like to continue with the settings I had at that time and further develop the chords and the lead. However, I don't remember which settings I had maintained at the time of recording =/

Is there any way I can retroactively find out which pad-perform settings I had maintained at the time of recording? ( I use an AKAI MPC One)

I'm a complete noob and can't even tell if it was "Minor"/"Major", etc., "Chords" or "Progressions". :WTF:

I am very grateful for any help!

Many greetings
tiredsheep
By tiredsheep Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:10 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Kind of. You can have the MPC analyse your track and it will build a new progression for you based on the MIDI events.

MAIN > track row pencil > Convert to progression

Thank you for your support, I will try it =)

The MPC Bible sounds good. Is it also available in German language?

kind regards