MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By megamers Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:09 am
If i stop a song during a sequence that has an audio track, when i press "play start" to restart the song it will play the first sequence AND in the same time the audio track of the sequence where i stopped the play.

For example: the fifth sequence of my song contains an audio track. If i stop the song during the fifth sequence when i press "play start" to play the song from the start it will play the first sequence along with audio track of the fifth sequence.

anyone noticed it?
By megamers Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:32 am
handthrow wrote:Weird, i'll try to check that after work, but what happens when you export the song as new sequence? How does the audio track behave?

haven't tried exporting yet, i guess it should work but still, it strange the song mode has this issue restarting audio tracks. Also, If your first sequence in a song has an audio track and you stop a song during another sequence (that has an audio track too) when you press "play start" it will play the first sequence (midi parts and virtual instruments) but with the audio tracks of the sequence you previously stopped instead of its correct audio track