MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By HUBA Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:40 pm
B-Wise wrote:
HUBA wrote:Image

Cool man & I didn't know you were part Blue Man Group :lol:

Well technically I'm just a ghost writer. Of their lyrics. Here's a selfie while working on a new song. As you can see all their former lyrics are there as well:

By bitermc Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:07 pm
Mr Funk wrote:I am a pianist and I see potential for the KEY61 which I purchased to replace my Nord NS2. I don't pretend to have the talent of Stevie Wonder but yes a good clavinet to play live would be great. I use my MPC KEY 61 with my live band.
KEY61 can be the future of Nord stage :-D

I bet you do have the skills. I play piano too (try at least), but I think Piano, Organ and Clavinet are totally different animals.

Anyway, I would never ever ever replace a Nord Stage with MPC's Stage Piano. Stage EP, maybe, but Piano never.
By B-Wise Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:46 pm
HUBA wrote:Well technically I'm just a ghost writer. Of their lyrics. Here's a selfie while working on a new song. As you can see all their former lyrics are there as well:

Those lyrics are iconic! Your writing so much from another dimension that I can't even see them :shock: :worthy:
By B-Wise Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:37 pm
Now that Moog is under InMusic which Moog synth would you like Akai to make next?
Also, do you think they could make a better Mini D, not saying that it needs a remake, if they work together?