MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By pedro_oliveira1993 Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:56 am
First of all, i'm gonna start with this. I'm a dumbass. You know that guy that everyone goes to when they need to change parts and format a pc? That's me. Ignorants think i'm a hacker. But in reality I don't know a thing when it comes to real knowledge of the subject.

So, this question is probably a very stupid one. (Sorry Ultros :lol:)

I was messing with the Live and I remembered. Can I access the ssd that I have in there with filezilla?

It would be awesome to do that without needing cables.
By pedro_oliveira1993 Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:14 pm
Well, I did that.

Enable SSH
To enable SSH, the network must be active. You must therefore connect your MPC to WIFI (in the setting menu) or a wired network. Once connected, locate the IP address of your MPC on the network (something like 192.168.x.y). Open a shell command line and enter :

ssh root@(mpc ip address)
Accept the usual SSH security warnings by answering "yes" to add permanently your MPC IP to the list of known hosts. No password is required. The "root" account is obviously root, so be careful what you do...

I get this:
ssh: connect to host port 22: Connection refused.

Gosh, I feel like my grandpa trying to send a text.