MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Chris Stewart Jr Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am
HELP! I just purchased my first MPC its a MPC One + and I'm having trouble either locating the stem or downloading it. I'm sure I downloaded everything when I did my registration . Is there something I missed?
By elstebbano Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:17 am
It is not officially released by Akai yet and it will take some more time until you can download it.
By jaymack Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:13 pm
mpc_fan_2022 wrote:AKAI are marketing geniuses. People now buy MPC for functions that aren't even implemented yet.

:lol:
By 40Beatz Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:04 pm
Wait...All this time I thought Stems was on Software only already :lol: I thought they were releasing the Hardware Version in March :lol:
I'm all messed up lol

Are they still Beta Testing It?
By MPC-Tutor Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:36 pm
40Beatz wrote:Wait...All this time I thought Stems was on Software only already :lol: I thought they were releasing the Hardware Version in March :lol:

I believe it was initially planned for a February release (software only) with standalone to 'come later'.

In Janaury 2019 they told Force users that Ableton integration was coming in a few weeks time, at 'the end of March'. It finally came 9 months later in December 2019. Just saying....
By B-Wise Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:43 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:
40Beatz wrote:Wait...All this time I thought Stems was on Software only already :lol: I thought they were releasing the Hardware Version in March :lol:

I believe it was initially planned for a February release (software only) with standalone to 'come later'.

In Janaury 2019 they told Force users that Ableton integration was coming in a few weeks time, at 'the end of March'. It finally came 9 months later in December 2019. Just saying....

....shit happens. :nod:
By jaymack Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:17 pm
Prpb till trying to make it work with the meager standalone specs
By B-Wise Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:56 pm
jaymack wrote:Prpb till trying to make it work with the meager standalone specs

I hope they'd worked that out on standalone before telling us about, but who knows. It would be nice if they gave us an guess to when they plan on dropping it on standalone. I'm not a needy type, so I'll keep myself busy with other projects that doesn't need stems until its ready for the box. Hopefully the Force will get it, if not, that's what used MPC One's are for.
By J.O.BEATS Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:11 pm
mpc_fan_2022 wrote:AKAI are marketing geniuses. People now buy MPC for functions that aren't even implemented yet.

This
By djchucknorris Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:10 pm
Pretty sure they're waiting to drop it around xmas when they release the MPCkey88XSEONE+ :lol: