MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By jamos Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:46 pm
Well this is f**cked.

On one of my three audio tracks, sample data disappears when I save and reload the track. I have a recording that starts at bar 5. when I reload the project, it's gone. The sample is loaded into memory, and I can replace it with Browse samples; but when I reload the project, it's gone. WTF? Anyone seen this before?

Where is the sample region data stored - that is, the list of samples assigned to audio tracks?

I am going to try deleting and recreating the track.... and yes, now it's good. Haysus.
By organic Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:14 pm
I had this problem way back. If the audio and MIDI channel are named the same, audio gets deleted when you reload the project. Do not know, but maybe you have the same problem.
By jamos Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:34 pm
organic wrote:I had this problem way back. If the audio and MIDI channel are named the same, audio gets deleted when you reload the project. Do not know, but maybe you have the same problem.

Thank you! That was the problem. Easy to avoid now, with that knowledge.