MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By eight_trx Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:20 am
subscriptions models are fine - you have a choice to use this or that software/service. subscription models that are tied in with purchased hardware, hell no

By Lampdog Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:17 am
mpc_fan_2022 wrote:Every now and then "someone" comes here and start talking about paid subscription…..

zangetsu01 wrote:Surely feels as if Akai is testing the waters to see if people are interested in this sort of thing..

B-Wise wrote:Next thing you know they'll start charging use save our projects.

He’ll to the no!

Re:

By B-Wise Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:27 am
Lampdog wrote:He’ll to the no!

I couldn't even type right, I was so mad.
Godlike idea needs to burn in he'll! :wink: :lol:
By B-Wise Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:06 am
Lampdog wrote:fa sho.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm telling you we need to start a tee-shirt business or coffee mugs or something!
By godlike Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:23 pm
mpc_fan_2022 wrote:Every now and then "someone" comes here and start talking about paid subscription, is it an AKAI psy-op or something?

That stuff has already been debated here to death:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=216002

Please note that I do not work for the company as previously prescribed. I am an everyday user who enjoys AKAI as an entity.
By B-Wise Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:26 pm
godlike wrote:
mpc_fan_2022 wrote:Every now and then "someone" comes here and start talking about paid subscription, is it an AKAI psy-op or something?

That stuff has already been debated here to death:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=216002

Please note that I do not work for the company as previously prescribed. I am an everyday user who enjoys AKAI as an entity.

Regardless, why ask pretty much the same question knowing how bad it worked out last time?
That's not very Godlike...than again it kinda is, but that a whole different convo.
By mrmarbury Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:38 pm
dustyslices wrote:2.x have subscription already and nobody using it lololol

I mean they can try but comparing the features of literally every other in-the-box daw to MPC SW even half of wat InMusic wants is just waaaay to much.