MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Ultros Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:25 am
I've abandon the hakai project and gone my own way. Next generation of cfw from ultros, similar in many ways to hakai but now you can select diff modes via button presses then selecting new project. Read the instructions. Also there's no more memory card stuff, nothing. no card naming no config files nothing for you to tamper with. if you really need to modify the midi.cfg its in /usr/share/midi/midi.cfg. Good luck party on. Easter egg for those keen of sight.

Again to be clear, hakai = no longer me. i gave it all away so i could move forward on my own. I do not have nor will i ever have a facebook group. I do have facebook though it's ok to add me if you're not an annoying pita. Dont bug me about how to edit the midi.cfg it's fairly obvious what to do with it if you find youself needing to do that.

https://github.com/RedHate/ThisProjectIsNotHakai

Also dont forget to check out my mixstream pro custom rom project as well if you own one! (only for the original mixstream pro NON plus NON go model)

https://github.com/RedHate/MIXSTREAMPRO-3.3.0
By 40Beatz Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:22 pm
You are Officially JJOS now :lol:
By Ultros Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:40 pm
jjos was alot cooler in essence he had the source code for the software. i couldnt be so lucky.
By Tappinaway Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:53 pm
Not on topic but I just picked up final fantasy vi pr and saw ultros & immediately thought of you :lol:
Played it as a youngster in the 90s, killer soundtrack!
By Ultros Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:53 am
Tappinaway wrote:Not on topic but I just picked up final fantasy vi pr and saw ultros & immediately thought of you :lol:

Yeouch!!! seafood soup!! lol, ff6 is my fave game of all time. I play it every single year in july like a tradition and then sometimes more again though out the year. I still have the snes cart!
By Tappinaway Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:30 pm
Ultros wrote:
Tappinaway wrote:Not on topic but I just picked up final fantasy vi pr and saw ultros & immediately thought of you :lol:

Yeouch!!! seafood soup!! lol, ff6 is my fave game of all time. I play it every single year in july like a tradition and then sometimes more again though out the year. I still have the snes cart!

Nice, it'll always be ffiii to me! Just tried a low level game & made it past... who else, ultros!
By Ultros Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:22 pm
Tappinaway wrote:Nice, it'll always be ffiii to me! Just tried a low level game & made it past... who else, ultros!

Make sure you say no to bannon 3 times when he asks you to be his ray of hope. 3x nets you a genji glove.
By LandoCal Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:59 am
Sorry for posting here but it's my first post and it won't allow me to DM you.

I use your Mixstream Pro Firmware and really like it.

2 features that would be really good to have is in the clone deck feature.

- Single click to clone deck (instead of double click)
- cloning the deck also clones the volume
By emdog Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:03 pm
LandoCal wrote:Sorry for posting here but it's my first post and it won't allow me to DM you.

I use your Mixstream Pro Firmware and really like it.

2 features that would be really good to have is in the clone deck feature.

- Single click to clone deck (instead of double click)
- cloning the deck also clones the volume

what does it do? I couldn't find any notes on it .