MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Ultros Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:39 pm
This is a user forum by fans of the device, none of us really know what, if or when inMusic will decide to do something. :(
By B-Wise Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:49 pm
Tomorrow & if not the day after until they release it. :|
By Lampdog Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:53 pm
Tomorrow @ 7:77pm.
By B-Wise Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:09 pm
Lampdog wrote:Tomorrow @ 7:77pm.

:nod:
The gold letters makes even funnier!
I can see why some people hate this site. MPC-Jokes ain't for everyone. :smh:
But I love it! :lol:
By mrmarbury Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:30 pm
Lampdog wrote:Tomorrow @ 7:77pm.

Dang, I missed that ... is it still free? And does it still include the free MPC X se III mk7?
By 40Beatz Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:21 pm
Maybe I'm missin something. MPC has a Extraordinary Selection Of Reverbs. Oh wait you guys are talkin about Presets/One Button Type Reverbs :lol: Where it does all the work for you :lol:
By Rank31 Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:34 pm
40Beatz wrote:Maybe I'm missin something. MPC has a Extraordinary Selection Of Reverbs. Oh wait you guys are talkin about Presets/One Button Type Reverbs :lol: Where it does all the work for you :lol:

I'm just talking about a good sounding reverb. Nothing so hard to understand. Any other type of consideration is just noise and auto-satisfaction. Mention of presets/one button is off topic.

The release of Ether proves by itself that the MPC Beats ones are not so "extraodinary". The same kind of reverb is awaited in standalone by a lot of us.
By Lampdog Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:43 pm
For kybd/drum machine reverbs, ASR-10 is still at the top of my list, Kronos2 reverbs are directly alongside that.