MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By 40Beatz Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:27 pm
Just got the Email. Damn only for Software tho. I'll wait for the Standalone :smh:
By Mike Boogie Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:49 pm
Well... well.

I'm eager to try it out but the login page CRASHED!! (503 Error) Fun times.

Edit: Coupon code WELCOMEBACK30 did NOT work. LOL
By Mike Boogie Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:19 pm
jpeg wrote:I told you easter suprise and people said nah it was coming in march 2025 etc

Hate to be that guy, but they are still behind schedule with standalone. Software will do for now, but you and I both know what the people want.
By Low3001 Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:20 pm
40Beatz wrote:Just got the Email. Damn only for Software tho. I'll wait for the Standalone :smh:

I double this.
By polysci Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:24 pm
My instructions below, followed, but there is no "Get trial" button in 2.14's "activations" to actually download my purchase, let alone activate.

Congratulations on purchasing your Stems Separation license! To activate Stems, follow these steps:

Download/Update to MPC 2.14
In MPC Desktop Software open Preferences > Activations.
Sign in to your InMusic Profile (Akai/MPC Login) with the same email address used at the time of purchase.
Activate and Download STEMS from the plugin list.
By BDRAKE Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:32 pm
I did everything (updates) and it has not updated in my inmusic account after purchase yet. I do see it in the plugin list tho. :smh:
By Bynoe Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:33 pm
polysci wrote:My instructions below, followed, but there is no "Get trial" button in 2.14's "activations" to actually download my purchase, let alone activate.

Congratulations on purchasing your Stems Separation license! To activate Stems, follow these steps:

Download/Update to MPC 2.14
In MPC Desktop Software open Preferences > Activations.
Sign in to your InMusic Profile (Akai/MPC Login) with the same email address used at the time of purchase.
Activate and Download STEMS from the plugin list.

Same thing happening to me.
By Insomniac Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:13 pm
Waiting for the activate button to show up in the list myself its just missing, nada
By MPC_Maschinist Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:18 pm
Bought Stems first then the following update process:

Updated my MPC Software to version 2.14 via inMusic Software Center. Then activated Stems and downloaded something successfully.

MPC Firmware updated to version 2.14 via online update. Of course there is no Stems. Hope they will release it in some month as well.
Last edited by MPC_Maschinist on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Bynoe Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:19 pm
Insomniac wrote:Waiting for the activate button to show up in the list myself its just missing, nada

Glad its not just me, I wonder what's happening