Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By bobbye Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:01 pm
Hello,

I own an MPC one and following a nice tutorial I find in YT to make some trance on the Force,
I thought the Factory content on the Force and the MPC One/Live is identical but it is almost
identical, and that tutorial uses a UK house kit that is not in the MPC one house kits,
could someone please post the link from the akai website to the Force factory standalone Content, thanks
By EnochLight Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:45 pm
bobbye wrote:Hello,

I own an MPC one and following a nice tutorial I find in YT to make some trance on the Force,
I thought the Factory content on the Force and the MPC One/Live is identical but it is almost
identical, and that tutorial uses a UK house kit that is not in the MPC one house kits,
could someone please post the link from the akai website to the Force factory standalone Content, thanks

There is no Force standalone content. Just the firmware (which is available in your Akai account). The only other thing provided for Force owners is an Ableton Live Lite license.
By bobbye Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:27 am
thanks, I figured it out, found another kit with these sounds.

So, the mpc has the mpc software and I used that with autosampler to sample
a vst plugin and turn it into a keygroup, how can this be done on the Force
if it doesn't come with software ?
By Koekepan Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:06 pm
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd just set up the VST on MIDI, drive the computer with MIDI from the Force, and feed audio back out to the Force. Should work fine, just as if it were a standalone synth.
By bobbye Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:58 am
thanks, basically you mean running audio cables from the computer and the mpc,
I meant this can be done digitally, probably need to check if can be done with Ableton, thanks