Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Danoc Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:27 pm
Oh hell nah you're not going to blame your gear lust on me.lol
I see how you tried to make me the hype man but you're the one that wants it haahahaaa lol
For real l can't deal with pads like that and lm definitely not an Ableton man.

CharlesRandolph wrote:Perfect Circuit has them in stock as well. @DANOC needs to go ahead and order his right now. You're so hype, you make me want to drive to perfect circuit and get one. LOL
Bymember04959388 Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:32 pm
Danoc wrote:Oh hell nah you're not going to blame your gear lust on me.lol
I see how you tried to make me the hype man but you're the one that wants it haahahaaa lol

CharlesRandolph wrote:Perfect Circuit has them in stock as well. @DANOC needs to go ahead and order his right now. You're so hype, you make me want to drive to perfect circuit and get one. LOL

So You are a Hype man maybe?
Ah ah.
i could be a Hype man also but first they have to give me it.
By Smackdee Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:44 pm
Frisbi wrote:
Smackdee wrote:As a person that's used an MPC,Ableton and Push 2 , I am so all over this, an Ableton style standalone workflow with the mpc's sampler/ chopping and midi capabilities, full stop I'm in totally..... @FANU I know your on this?????

Yeah for you is perfect.
You are lucky, they exactly make your workflow on a box.

Indeed it is and the whole integration with Ableton as in controlling it and opening up force trax in it, is just that whip cream icing :-D
Didn't know Perfect Circuit had them in stock, there closer now that they have moved to Burbank CA, hellava shop if you haven't been there you should definitely stop by if your in the So.Cal area....
Flip side knowing Akai I'm sure it's gonna be a bit buggy at first, should I pull the trigger now or wait for the smoke to clear?
By kaydigi Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:13 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Danoc wrote:Loving this product so far :worthy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxvsWoPyjEw

Yo I can't front, Akai did their thing on that machine, nice vid! Now I see what they were working on. The levels window look dope I hope we get some thing like that in 2.4 with the Live/X.
I wonder how many Push users are going to jump ship? :hmmm: :lol: If this thing had Pads like my MPC Live, I ain't going to lie I would sell the Live and get this.
From what I'm hearing the Force sold out in stores? Dammmmmmmmmmmmmm! smh

That's a sales/marketing video for their online store. Those dudes think they're slick!! :lol: Where are the independent music publications reviews? Where are the real users? All these videos are of people who, had the machine for months. :lol:

I want to see the unboxing videos and real user generated content. No company staff. No store outlets selling pre-orders. No sponsored videos. No fake accounts, pretending to be real users. :lol:[/quote]

By CharlesRandolph Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:20 am
Danoc wrote:Oh hell nah you're not going to blame your gear lust on me.lol

I have my new MIDI Keyboard up next is Waldorf Kyra Multi-Timbral VA Synthesizer, still waiting on the price. The force is on my maybe maybe list.
Last edited by CharlesRandolph on Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
By CharlesRandolph Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:27 am
kaydigi wrote:He goes through some normal options we would try.

Yes, but it's still a Sales/Marketing video for an online store. Hard to post an unbiased opinion, on gear you're trying to sale to someone. It's best to let the company do all the promotions. It's like having a giveaway and letting your family members enter. :lol:

Perhaps in the next week, well have some real user reviews and overviews of The Force. The truth is I just want to read the Full User Manual. :nod:
By eclipxe Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:28 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
kaydigi wrote:He goes through some normal options we would try.

Yes, but it's still a Sales/Marketing video for an online store. Hard to post an unbiased opinion, on gear you're trying to sale to someone. It's best to let the company do all the promotions. It's like having a giveaway and letting your family members enter. :lol:

Perhaps in the next week, well have some real user reviews and overviews of The Force. The truth is I just want to read the Full User Manual. :nod:

That's not an online store, it's a regular dude in Japan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXB6tw ... 7UVyM7df0g

His link to buy is just to Rakutan. Rakutan isn't his store, it's like the Japanese Amazon.
By Danoc Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:18 am
I see what you're doing.. You're trying to get a FREE Force lol
:lol: :nod:
Frisbi wrote:
Ah ah.
By Danoc Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:25 am
Wait a dam minute. Charles did you buy that Akai 88 midi Keyboard? :WTF: l was joking but you really do have gear lust lol :lol:

CharlesRandolph wrote:I have my new MIDI Keyboard up next is Waldorf Kyra Multi-Timbral VA Synthesizer, still waiting on the price. The force is on my maybe maybe list.
Bymember04959388 Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:45 pm
Danoc wrote:I see what you're doing.. You're trying to get a FREE Force lol
:lol: :nod:
Frisbi wrote:
Ah ah.

Too expensive for me man.
I am still recovering from Live purchase.
So I just wait for Hype on Mpc for free.
Maybe coming before next ice age. Ah ah.
By CharlesRandolph Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:12 pm
Danoc wrote:Wait a dam minute. Charles did you buy that Akai 88 midi Keyboard? :WTF: l was joking but you really do have gear lust lol :lol:

:lol: No way. The Kawai VPC1 Virtual Piano Controller.
By Danoc Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:23 pm
Frisbi wrote:Too expensive for me man.
I am still recovering from Live purchase.
So I just wait for Hype on Mpc for free.
Maybe coming before next ice age. Ah ah.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah bro give me the Hype for free. Over 2000 + sounds? Oh hell yeah l want that. Im such a sucker for sounds lol get those sounfs and tweak'em into something new, that would be the best!
I hope and pray we can get that Hype soon.