Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By profetagarrido Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:06 pm
I bought AKAI Force 3 days ago and I'm still very new.

I want to know if there is any way to reorganize or move the scenes I create.

I started with a project. I inserted an audio in slot 1 of track 1. Now I would like to drag the created scene to slot 2 to enter a new audio in slot 1. HOW CAN I DO IT?

THANK YOU!
By GadgetboyProductions Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:18 pm
profetagarrido wrote:I bought AKAI Force 3 days ago and I'm still very new.

I want to know if there is any way to reorganize or move the scenes I create.

I started with a project. I inserted an audio in slot 1 of track 1. Now I would like to drag the created scene to slot 2 to enter a new audio in slot 1. HOW CAN I DO IT?

THANK YOU!

you can copy and delete slots by holding the copy or delete buttons and tapping a pad. Just copy your recording to s new slot in the next scene and delete the original leaving you a space to record in scene 1.

or..

just record into scene 2..
By profetagarrido Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:40 pm
Really? :( akai force: -1 point

the problem is when you have 20 scenes, a dense project mounted and you need to insert a scene in slot 1.

I should copy and delete 20 scenes x every 8tracks! How awful!
By kaydigi Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:32 pm
profetagarrido wrote:Really? :( akai force: -1 point

the problem is when you have 20 scenes, a dense project mounted and you need to insert a scene in slot 1.

I should copy and delete 20 scenes x every 8tracks! How awful!

Same problem with the non Jjos MPC’s. You have to do this crazy copy and paste work around to move tracks.