Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Kidjo74 Thu May 02, 2019 5:13 pm
Salve a tutti... come da titolo fin da subito ho notato che nelle clip audio solo nei Kick succede, i Kick non suonano bene .. capita sulla 3 colpo . Su altre clip audio capita alla 5 ecc. Sono inutilizzabili. Qualcuno ha suggerimenti ? Esperienze in merito.

Hi everyone ... as the title suggests I immediately noticed that in the audio clips only in Kick happens, the Kicks don't sound good .. it happens on the 3rd shot. On other audio clips it happens to 5 etc. They are unusable. Does anyone have suggestions? Experiences in this regard.

Thanks
By Jody Jamz Mon May 06, 2019 12:54 pm
Hello,

I've had similiar clipping issues on Akai Force, and have not been responded by Akai on the matter.

There is some issue on the audio clips and clipping, but I have not been able to pinpoint the issue.

Heres my topic on getsatisfaction on the matter:

https://getsatisfaction.com/akai_profes ... g-clipping

Fortunately though, I believe this is a software related issue and can be fixed with future updates, but can't be 100% sure. It seems to be happening on all the devices.
By GatoNema Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:01 am
Maybe you should disable the sp1200 Mode in Settings, this solved my Problems cheerz
By Kidjo74 Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:10 am
Jody Jamz wrote:Hello,

I've had similiar clipping issues on Akai Force, and have not been responded by Akai on the matter.

There is some issue on the audio clips and clipping, but I have not been able to pinpoint the issue.

Heres my topic on getsatisfaction on the matter:

https://getsatisfaction.com/akai_profes ... g-clipping

Fortunately though, I believe this is a software related issue and can be fixed with future updates, but can't be 100% sure. It seems to be happening on all the devices.

hello I read only now ... my problem is not a matter of cutting loops .. or end of sample. I'll give you an example. if I take a loop clip of only Kick ... 4 bars. it always happens that maybe the second shot does not sound like the 1 -3-4 and ugly muffled is dark. (Boo-poo-boo-boo)