Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By artsandrules Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:39 pm
1) On the left and right audio ins (functioning as 2 monos) can I chain internal effects for each, for example to create separate vocal and guitar effect chains, for an entire song? The idea is to replace the need for dedicated effect hardware, in simple situations, during a performance. And also so that if I change projects, the related vocal and guitar fx would auto-change along with everything else.

2) Can the 8 encoders be assigned to ANY parameter? Could I assign them to, for example, 8 different filter cutoffs for 8 tracks? Is this per-project?

3) Has anyone actually tried to DJ with one of these? Akai mentions this, and there's a crossfader, but for like full (mixed-down -- not stem or pattern-based -- songs?) I know it should attempt to match the song to the internal BPM, so it's more about tempo shifting than traditional beat matching... just wondering about this.
By DokBrown Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:00 am
2 simple ?s re: AKAI FORCE

1 ]Can I plug my MPD32 via MIDI or USB & use MPD pads to bang out drums ?
2] can I export a project to ableton like the electribe 2 sampler ?