Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By MPC-Tutor Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:39 am
J-Fly wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if the Force Bible project is shelved and replaced with a MPC Key Bible :arrow:

No need for a separate MPC Key Bible, I already support the MPC Key in the main MPC Bible.

Force Bible is just one of many partially completed projects ATM, I just don't have enough hours in the day to get everything finished!
By J-Fly Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:24 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:
J-Fly wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if the Force Bible project is shelved and replaced with a MPC Key Bible :arrow:

No need for a separate MPC Key Bible, I already support the MPC Key in the main MPC Bible.

Force Bible is just one of many partially completed projects ATM, I just don't have enough hours in the day to get everything finished!

Understood. I think a Force Bible will vastly increase my knowledge of all of the Force features. I really want a MPC Key 61 but I can't explain why :hmmm:
By mattpositive Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:28 am
zt5um wrote:It a would be so dope if Nick Trikakis got involved with this

remember back when Trikakis worked for Akai/InMusic and was basically the only reason a majority of early adopters didn't just throw their $1400 rectangle of unrealized promises and half-finished features off the cliffs of insanity*?

i remember some users were impressed by how he promoted the Force (he actually used it to do stuff), others were seduced by the infamous last five minutes of his NAMM 2020 interview with Sonic State, a huge percentage of angry users simply liked that he seemed authentic/sincere, as both a representative of InMusic/Akai and as a real person with the rare skill set that included responding to legitimate complaints in a non-corporate dialect. for me, it was when he candidly acknowledged that the Force had some real issues to fix and then simply apologized for the way the Force was rolled out, etc. by Akai. the Force was still years away from the significantly improved device it has become today in the latest public version (and the super mega improved device it seems to be becoming in the latest public beta version), yet this guy saved Akai from angry mobs with pitchforks and class action lawsuits....

and then remember when InMusic/Akai - in spite of COVID and everything else that was happening - gave Nick a much deserved promotion and awarded Nick the InMusic Medal of Honor presented by none other than Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan...?

jk. it turned out InMusic favored contracting talent rather than hiring talent and they let him and - reportedly - most of their other contract workers go (which of course is their right as a corporate entity) because they were preparing for the end of the world, or the end of capitalism, or the end of casual fridays and the workplace status quo...or whatever.

lol. sorry this has nothing to do with the creation of the Akai Force Bible - which to end on a depressing/neutral note, is a task that seems still impossible because years after its release the Force still isn't really finished or seems close to being finished.
:popcorn:
:peace:
By Neurone Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:20 am
I hope the OS update comes soon, and with that, a bible.
I'm ready to dump my Force.