Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By DokBrown Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:07 am
Does MPC tutor have any plans for an AKAI FORCE BIBLE ???

just wondering.

DOK brown
By DokBrown Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:56 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Yes, but I still feel the Force is effectively in 'beta' ATM, lots of essentials features have yet been added, so I'm tempted to wait on this until the Force becomes a bit more 'complete'.

patience is a virtue . . . .
By J-Fly Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:15 am
I believe what made the MPC Live enjoyable for me was that I bought it after the MPC X/Live Bible was released. I couldn’t do or learn 70% of the features without it. With the Force I feel like the tutorial videos that Akai has available are incomplete or don’t cover the ways in which I want to use it. So I patiently wait for the Force Bible.........while my Force collects dust.
By mrbugbums Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:55 pm
i'm struggling with my new Force. the user guide is a joke. would I benefit by watching the X bible?
I just bought it last week and made my first 2 min song and it warned low memory. seriously? this Force is useless for creating songs then
By Unreallystic Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:32 pm
J-Fly wrote:I believe what made the MPC Live enjoyable for me was that I bought it after the MPC X/Live Bible was released. I couldn’t do or learn 70% of the features without it. With the Force I feel like the tutorial videos that Akai has available are incomplete or don’t cover the ways in which I want to use it. So I patiently wait for the Force Bible.........while my Force collects dust.

Just seconding this.

However, I have a slightly renewed interest in the Force right now, so I'm "re-learning" it from the ground up, in hopes of getting proficient. It just feels real disconnected to me between the bottom and top sections.
- Unreall
By DokBrown Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:01 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Force Bible is definitely happening and is my main project ATM :popcorn:

good to hear. this is pivotal product that needs some proper documentation . . . . . . I may cop one next year after i master my MPC LIVE.