Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By DokBrown Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:00 pm
ARRANGING: mpc vs force vs ableton push

Is the FORCE finished yet ?
I am asking b/c I want to know whether I can dump ableton.
I assume b/c there is no FORCE bible yet that the FORCE is still a work in progress.

I can make patterns for days with just my MPC & electribe. I wasn’t until I got ableton 2-3 years ago that I realized that I did not understand arrangement/composition. Furthermore, I really liked ableton’s session view/scene launching DJ setup over the linear composer setup I had in cubase from 2010. I NEVER made any music on cubase.
By Kobevs Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:27 pm
J-Fly wrote:
Kobevs wrote:So, about that Force Bible... :-)

I’m sure he’s going to need some time to review all of the firmware 3.05 features.

I understand. Was just wondering if it was still on the horizon or not. Was really impressed with the mpc bibble so looking forward to this one too.
By J-Fly Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:57 pm
[quote="

I’m sure he’s going to need some time to review all of the firmware 3.05 features.
I understand. Was just wondering if it was still on the horizon or not. Was really impressed with the mpc bibble so looking forward to this one too.[/quote][/quote]
I was also impressed with the MPC X/Live Bible so if a Force Bible is created, it will be my de facto learning source. I currently only use about 40% of the Force features.
By velocipede Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:00 pm
I would like to know the status of this too. The Akai Force manual is lacking in detail and visual guidance. The Force is fun because it has so many features to discover, but sometimes I just want to know how to do something quickly.