Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By boblin Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:34 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:Would be very helpful if Akai included a way to take screenshots.

If it is the only showstopper, I think I have good news. There is a way to make screenshots! As well as ssh/sftp access, and some other interesting things (:
I'll conduct more research (know no details for now except the fact it is all doable) and come up with an instruction.
By MPC-Tutor Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:03 am
boblin wrote:
MPC-Tutor wrote:Would be very helpful if Akai included a way to take screenshots.

If it is the only showstopper, I think I have good news. There is a way to make screenshots! As well as ssh/sftp access, and some other interesting things (:
I'll conduct more research (know no details for now except the fact it is all doable) and come up with an instruction.

That's great news, looking forward to hearing how to do it. It's clear that there is a way to do it as they have proper screenshots in the Force and MPC manuals, so it's possibly a button combo or something relating to the HDMI option on the board. I have asked them about the button combo possibility, but, unsurprisingly, have never received any response.
By Offkey-E Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:00 am
[/quote] I have asked them about the button combo possibility, but, unsurprisingly, have never received any response.[/quote]

I've asked Akai multiple questions and have yet to receive a response to any of them. The first question I sent was many months ago and the last one I asked was a couple weeks ago. There customer service thus far does not rank high on my list.