Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By morgendugg Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:38 am
Got my Force 5 days ago and really love it :worthy:
Being able to produce music standalone and all my samples on a SSD is really great. The quality of Force hardware is really top notch, in all aspects.
I can actually record solo and mute automation!!!

Coming from Maschine wich I still love (but am tired of waiting for crucial updates), I was afraid the 'mpc' workflow was going to be hard to understand, but it mostly seems logical and easy to use.

I am really looking forward to the new arranger update that will come on the Force as it looks really promising (not a part of the betatesting, yet).
Link: http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2019/08/05/akai-pro-announces-integration-of-force-ableton-live-control-seeks-beta-testers/

The arranger one of Machines biggest flaws and when it will come after so many years, I am afraid it will not be as some us want it to be.

I was looking for a transpose per clip in the clip edit regardless of track type. Did I miss it, or isn't it a function per clip?

Otherwise, how can I do that in the easiest way?