Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By NearTao Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:52 pm
Icepulse wrote:
JB101 wrote:Just saw this floating around.Thought I'd share it.

I have to laugh at the enthusiasm during the count in... “uh... mm...”

Then what comes out the speakers is pure doo doo. :lol:

I don’t know about doo doo, but this is exactly my beef with xy touch pad faders...
By Cockdiesel Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:02 am
Force related. I’ve been trying to sell mine, but still really on the fence about it. I mentioned before how Akai brought a bunch of buzz back to the force. Still no reasonable offers but in the last week or so I am at six lowball offers.

Just got the offer to trade it for 2 eurorack modules :lol: best one so far was trading a new live for it, might have considered it if I didn’t own a live.

We’ll see what happens hopefully have everything setup so when I get back from vacation I have everything setup to back to the grindstone.
By Cockdiesel Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:37 pm
Well... we will he says but I’m thinking he might have let something slip and might be beta testing....

I imagine there will be some roll out here with the one going out in the wild. At most some decent updates, very least some sound packs type deal...

Other wise people will starting moaning about not getting any goodies.
By Icepulse Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:46 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Well... we will he says but I’m thinking he might have let something slip and might be beta testing....

I imagine there will be some roll out here with the one going out in the wild. At most some decent updates, very least some sound packs type deal...

Other wise people will starting moaning about not getting any goodies.

I’d say that was a good guess, except he’s the one that started the topic, and seemed unaware of beta testers claims that arranger mode was working great, and release was imminent.
By tamarinsoul Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:28 am
Icepulse wrote:
Cockdiesel wrote:My account is saying 3.0.4 which I believe is the last update w/o arranger mode

Normally I can take a joke. But this... THISSSSS.....

I wasn't joking. I meant "it's here " as " we know AKAI are working on it" . Apologies for any confusion
By karmacomposer Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:24 pm
So is arranger/song mode available now or do we have to wait for the next update?

Since I JUST bought this bad boy, I have my hands literally full learning it. Heck, the Hype synth alone will take me a while to comprehend. We need a manual or tutorial series just for that (and yes, I watched all available youtube videos on it).

Mike
By hellnegative Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:35 pm
karmacomposer wrote:So is arranger/song mode available now or do we have to wait for the next update?

Since I JUST bought this bad boy, I have my hands literally full learning it. Heck, the Hype synth alone will take me a while to comprehend. We need a manual or tutorial series just for that (and yes, I watched all available youtube videos on it).

Mike

Song mode is on the current beta and should be available on the next update along with a few other major workflow enhancements.

Hype Synth IS a beast.