Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Klipspringer Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:07 am
Yes, it's real - been confirmed as legit by many people now on the Gearslutz forum, and if you look carefully, you'll see that it was uploaded by Akai contractee, Nick Trikakis. From what I understand, it's the beta that was distributed to beta testers last September, and not what was seen at NAMM 2020.
By hellnegative Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:09 pm
Klipspringer wrote:Yes, it's real - been confirmed as legit by many people now on the Gearslutz forum, and if you look carefully, you'll see that it was uploaded by Akai contractee, Nick Trikakis. From what I understand, it's the beta that was distributed to beta testers last September, and not what was seen at NAMM 2020.

Many thank yous. I applied for Beta, but never got invited to partake.
By Cockdiesel Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:20 am
I’m going to have to check this out. I literally sold all the gear I had laying around except a few pieces I haven’t listed yet, and the only thing not sold is my Akai force.

It’s dope but I prefer the mpc live work flow.

Shits insane. I’m at almost 10k for the month in sales and I have two items that haven’t sold, the force and some midi cables....

I just want to ****. Sorry guys.
By white-label will Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:27 pm
is this the beta changes that are on the you tube video about having a song mode implemented etc like the mpc x and live ? thats the only thing thats doing my head in so far with the forcethat and the fact i cant seem to get any sounds going into ableton direct no matter what i do but im still messing with that , only had a day on this ney toy but the song mode is crucial to be able to actually full finish a track in the box