Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By white-label will Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:19 pm
as it says folks akai force signal coming through red hot and horrible , running my akai force through my pioneer djm 750 mk2 mixer using rca cables . install a kit i have made previously in my mpc x or a built in kit in the force they come through mega hot on the volume, i need to turn the force to nearly 0 before it stops red lining and sounding **** horrific? sounds fine in the headphones etc? i have no issues with my mpc x in the same set up ? any help would be great thanks folks
By hellnegative Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:11 pm
white-label will wrote:as it says folks akai force signal coming through red hot and horrible , running my akai force through my pioneer djm 750 mk2 mixer using rca cables . install a kit i have made previously in my mpc x or a built in kit in the force they come through mega hot on the volume, i need to turn the force to nearly 0 before it stops red lining and sounding **** horrific? sounds fine in the headphones etc? i have no issues with my mpc x in the same set up ? any help would be great thanks folks

Make sure you dont have it running into a phono channel.
By white-label will Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:23 pm
hellnegative wrote:
white-label will wrote:as it says folks akai force signal coming through red hot and horrible , running my akai force through my pioneer djm 750 mk2 mixer using rca cables . install a kit i have made previously in my mpc x or a built in kit in the force they come through mega hot on the volume, i need to turn the force to nearly 0 before it stops red lining and sounding **** horrific? sounds fine in the headphones etc? i have no issues with my mpc x in the same set up ? any help would be great thanks folks

Make sure you dont have it running into a phono channel.

thanks for the reply